Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 
Hello, hello! This is my first entry here and don't expect much yet! I;ll get to work on a Guitar Freaks-related theme.

For my first my first post, I would like to point out my performance at QPS Power Plant Mall. Oh wait! Here's what's gonna appear on my entries:

Location: QPS Power Plant Mall
Guitar Freaks Version: V
Play Style: 2.5 Speed, the rest is default
Good moment(s): Playing Liar, Mei Li De Jia Xiang ans other songs I liked, Moving my body as if I'm a "real" guitarist
Bad moment(s): Aching right arm and weak at rapid strums (on 8th and 16 notes)

(more data coming soon in future posts!)

Alrighty, let's get started. I played Liar for like three times. I even tried playing "Mei Li De Jia Xiang" and I barely failed it. Same goes for Russian Roulette and Desert Rose. Crossroads, Arigatone, Tierra Buena and Yake no Gahara (am I correct?) were decent enough for me. Looks like I can't do very at difficulty levels beyond 17. Desert Rose and come songs were a lucky exception to that.

My current weakness right now is rapid succession of strumming in high BPM songs. Those 8th and 16th notes make playing these songs a living nightmare. I just hope I can get more exposure soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?