Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
Location: Club Synergy, SM Megamall
Guitar Freaks Version: 6th Mix
Play style: 3x Speed, rest is default
Good moments: Full combo on Arigatone basic, getting an A in Fireball!
Bad moments: Hmmm... No bad moments...
Songs played: Arigatone, Happy Man, Tentaikansoku and Fireball

Just played to get my guitar skills in shape and just to enjoy Guitar Freaks. Played Arigatone and managed to give it a Full Combo! Tentaikansoku challenged me a bit but I didn't give on it. I just loved the song... Happy Man was really tricky in a way but I pulled though. I got grades of S in all three songs.

As I prepared for Fireball, I got tired on certain notes but there were some that help me recover. I managed to do the finale really good. As a result I got an A. Yeehaw!

I can't wait for a surprise soon... I'm not telling! ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?