Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 01, 2005

 
Location: Q Power Station, Eastwood City Walk II
Guitar Freaks Version: 4th Mix and 11th Mix!
Play style: Fast speed(for 4th Mix)/3x speed (for 11th Mix), rest is deafult
Good moments: Trying out 10th Mix, trying put some classics
Bad moments: Play tested a defective red button, cut-off short due to my family leaving, unfamiliar with some 3rd Mix songs (and system)
Songs played: Dynamite Girl, L.A. Rider, Happy Man, You Oughta Know, Born To Be Wild, Furi Furi '60, Sa-Da-Me, po't-purri de marmalade, Tentaikansoku

I came to this branch because I had a tournament event. It was the third time I have been to this branch. I tried a little bit of the 4th Mix. It was classical and great but I didn't like the way they "organized" the songs. Plus, I didn't like it on the left player side because of the makeshift strap I was using. A fellow Pinoy Percussion Freaks member told me that a GF 11th Mix and matching DM 10th Mix will be installed. I didn't pay much attention to that until the technician closed the GF 3rd Mix machine was shut down and then booted up with a pretty pink color of the 11th Mix!

I tried my hands on it but the red button malfunctioned on the left player side. It really screwed me up.

After the tournament, I decided to play a round on the GF 11th Mix. I managed to play po't-purri de marmalade. By the time I managed to play Sa-Da-Me, my sister told me that the family is leaving so I left the machine without finishing the song.

Well, I hope the other people will enjoy the game! :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?