Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 
Location: Q Power Station, Shangri-La mall
Guitar Freaks Version: 11th Mix
Play Style: 3.0x Speed, Position Type-D, rest is default
Good moments: Played with a kind stranger, Breaking the difficulty barrier up tp 30!
Bad moments: Failed a song... (forgot what was it...)
Songs played: Yake no Gahara, Save a Little Something, "Luvly, Merry-Go-Round", Sobakasu, Sa-Da-Me, begin, Kagonotori, Mr. Bobby and more...

Well, good things and bad things happen on this experience. A stranger talked to me and I told him that the latest version of Guitar Freaks was V and it was located in Q Power Station, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell. Sure, I knew that it has over 250+ songs there!

I even played with this stranger and he was a decent player. There some songs I began to suck at but I wasn't giving up! I took the opportunity to practice some choreography in certain songs that need some wild movement and stances for wailing bonuses.

I treated my friend since he wanted to give it a try and I am amazed at his skill level! ;) Oh yeah, it's currently set to FIVE STAGES!!! Unfortunately, long song duration was set to FIVE STAGES!!! :( Well, let's see if I can ask the manager if he can set it to a fair setting... ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?