Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

 
Location: Q Power Station, Shangri-La mall
Guitar Freaks Version: 11th Mix
Play Style: 3.0x speed, Position Type-D, rest is default
Good moments: Fixed settings, tried Twinkle Star and cleared
Bad moments: Beginning to experience a decline in talent...
Songs played: Sobakasu, Twinkle Star and more (not familiar with some titles in Japanese)

Well, I decided to play a game of GF 11th Mix to check out the settings. It was fixed for the long song durations and I decided to take an opportunity to try one (not Departure, please!).

The songs I played were familiar but I sucked at two of them. I need more exposure, experience and practice. I attempted to play Twinkle Star and I cleared it. Twinkle Star's beats are jazzy and a bit irregular. I still need more exposure to Twinkle Star.

This has been a great experience for me. Hope you readers have a good time!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?