Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 29, 2005

 
Location:Q Power Station, Power Plant Mall
Guitar Freaks Version: V
Play style: 3.0x speed, Position Type-A, Combo Off, rest is deafult
Good moments: Playing GF V
Bad moments: Failed two times on Mei Li De Jie Xiang on Advanced due to a complicated set of notes :(
Songs played: Mei Li De Jie Xiang, Twinkle Star, Liar and other songs

I have decided to test myself on good how I am. I played some songs I'm familiar with and then I attempted Mei Li De Jie Xiang on Advanced (Difficulty 26). I can't believe I failed!!! As I went for my second batch and played Mei Li De Jie Xiang again, I failed again! My problem right now is the complicated set of notes after the first verse. I lose my touch when I make a miss sometimes. It's hard for me to do something like that because of my current skill level... What can I do? *cries*

Oh well, I hope I can play it again and see if I can master it... :

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?