Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 28, 2005

 
Location:Q Power Station, Shangri-La mall
Guitar Freaks Version: 11th Mix
Play style: 3.0x speed, Position Type-D, rest is default
Good moments: Meeting the PPF members!
Bad moments: Missed the last note of "Twinkle Star", failed the song Taisetsu na Mono in Advanced, failing to break the difficulty barrier up to 32...
Songs played: Sobaksu, Twinkle Star, Taisetsu na Mono and other titles in Japanese

I was lucky to meet some of the top guns of PPF! I was able to see their great talents and I wanted to show them my abilities as well.

Before that, I just had a little game and I'm getting used to Twinkle Star. Some notes were rapid and have a peculiar beat that I need to master. There's this one song I like but I don't know it's romanization. So far, I'm beginning to enter the world of Advanced. On my extra stage, I failed Taisetsu na Mono in advanced. Man, I wanted to break my barrier up to 33 but I failed... :(

A PPF member arrived and I managed to get acquainted. The master has also appeared to have some fun as well. Other members arrived as well and I managed to get acquainted as well. I have a bad memory with names, especially if there's too many people and I just met them on that day. When I played after the master is done, decided to play it the safe way (so I can save myself from embarrassment (^.^;) ) I don't think I was impressive and I failed to get any assessment from one of them. Probably they were too busy talking to each other...

I am so excited to play GF V tomorrow and today is indeed a great opportunity for me! :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?